5 Book Collection: Best Games of 2012-2015 – Naiditsch & Balogh (5 Books)
5 Book Collection: Best Games of 2012-2015 by Naiditsch & Balogh (5 Books)
5 x Paperbacks, over 1000 pages combined!
Includes the following titles:
- Most Interesting Draws of 2012-2015
- Best Attacking Games of 2012-2015
- Best Fighting Games of 2012–2015
- Most Instructive Endgames of 2012–2015
- Positional Masterpieces of 2012-2015
Useful information for our valued readers.
- The book contains games from 2012 to 2015.
- The games were selected and analyzed by the authors GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh.
- Most of the games are taken from the highest-level tournaments, such as Wijk aan Zee, FIDE Grand Prix series, Olympiads etc.
- Most of the games are played by top Grandmasters: Carlsen, Anand, Kramnik, Aronian, Caruana and many, many more of the world’s best chess-players.
- The games are sorted in chronological order, from 2012 through to 2015.